How to obtain Edit
To get the patch, simply launch Spore. PC players will need to have EADM installed.
If you didn't install the EADM when you installed Spore, you can download it on the official site (here). This patch is available for PC and Mac.
- Buildings have high quality textures in the game like they do in the Editor, if display settings are on High.
- Fixes occasional corrupted backgrounds on Sporepedia Cards.
- Includes ongoing improvements in animation to be more responsive to weapons placed anywhere on a Creature's body.
- Increases the number of "charges" of Space Tools Player can purchase in a single transaction.
- Increases the range and damage for turrets defending against enemy spacecraft
- Enables Player to reach all Grox worlds
- Fixes a bug with the Terraform Tutorial Mission not being complete-able for all planet T-Scores by giving four basic tools to change score in any direction.
- Improves general performance across the entire game
- Improved searching in Sporepedia
- Allows download of creations from website directly to game
- YouTube movies publish as private
This patch is included with the Galactic Adventures expansion pack, and is now an outdated patch, having been superseded by patches 5 and 6.